Bionic woman, bike racer, fun seeker.

Sunday 27 January 2013

Thank-you Activ Cycles


I’m pleased to announce that I will continue to be supported by Activ Cycles (an independent bike shop based in Corbridge, Northumberland) for the 2013 season in addition to the Champion Systems/Maxgear team.

The guys at Activ Cycles really helped me out through 2012 in lending me equipment to race with and encouraging me to believe in myself. I had a difficult start to the year after breaking my collarbone in 2011 and was at a point where I was ready to give it up. They persuaded me to travel up to train with them a couple of times in Northumberland and the Lakes and reminded me what I enjoy about riding my bike. They’re brilliant fun, although trying to follow them downhill is not so much fun – nutters!

Thanks very much guys, really looking forward to the rest of 2013! Please follow them @activcycles or like them on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment